Welcome to my little tiny piece of real estate here on the world wide web. I’m glad you stopped by.
– A daughter of God
– Wife of 30+ years to the greatest guy in the world
– Mom to three wonderful sons all in their twenties
– A sewist and quilter
– A crafter and DIYer
– Lover of anything home-related
– Lover of all things vintage
– Frugal which makes me obsessed with repurposing and reusing items that are no longer useful (at least for their original intended purpose.)
– A G.R.I.T. (that’s a Girl Raised In The South for those of you that aren’t aware of that acronym.)
My hope is to offer inspiration and some helpful hints to anyone who reads, maybe provide a tutorial along the way, and record a memory or two. Please make yourself at home, have a glass of sweet iced tea with me, and lets chat for a while. Thank you for visiting. Drop by anytime; you are always welcome.